At Lifestyle Homes we believe in building relationships with our customers. These relationships are built on trust and respect and we believe that is the way a business should be operated. Part of establishing trust and respect is done by telling you what information we will require from you, how this information will be handled, and how this information will be kept safe. We know that your personal information is a valued asset and we want you to know that we will treat it that way.
The purpose of the following document is to inform you of:
- Our information handling practices;
- The reasons for these practices;
- Security steps in place to protect your information; and
- Your role in controlling your own personal information.
Collecting Personal Information
At Lifestyle Homes we collect personal information to better serve your needs. Whether it be purchasing products and services from us or obtaining service or warranty work, we are here to make sure that you get everything you need.
In order to provide you with our wide variety of services, products, and promotions, we may collect the following information when necessary:
- Contact and mailing information such as name, address, telephone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses.
- Any other relevant information which is necessary to provide you with our products and services.
We may need to collect other personal information depending on the circumstances, but we will ask you directly and ensure that you agree.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
Like you, we at Lifestyle HomesInc. value your personal information. Part of valuing your personal information is making sure that it is protected and kept confidential.
- Having our employees sign a confidentiality agreement;
- Having up to date computer security such as passwords, encryption and firewalls;
- Where third parties are hired to assist us with providing products and services to you for your home, we have them sign a privacy and confidentiality agreement to ensure that they protect your personal information.
Lifestyle Homes Inc will protect the confidentiality of its customer information to the fullest possible extent.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have questions or concerns about the handling of your personal information or wish to withdraw your consent, please contact 215-7684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing Your Personal Information
Lifestyle Homes Privacy Officer provides you with the opportunity to access your personal information that is held by us. Please contact the Privacy Officer for Lifestyle Homes at (403) 215-0500 or email@example.com.Please note that a nominal fee may be charged based on the volume of information requested.
If you have more questions about your privacy rights in Alberta please visit the website of the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner at www.oipc.ab.ca.
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.